Leveraging our extensive expertise and deep industry knowledge, together with our network of partners, we help attract and recruit exceptional talent to your team. Our partners have advised leading corporations, multinationals, government and non-profit organisations in domestic, regional and global executive search engagements to help their clients acquire exceptional talent.
With unprecedented scrutiny of Board performance combined with continuing economic uncertainty, the demand for a talented and diverse Board has never been stronger. Board searches require unprecedented trust and discretion, deep industry knowledge, and access to the top echelons of leadership. Our partners each have a track record of success in advising on listed and private company Board appointments.
Our partners have worked closely with both listed and unlisted Boards to facilitate and develop a more constructive working dynamic around the Boardroom table. We tailor the approach to match the specific needs of each Board. While executives have long been accustomed to performance reviews, this is a relatively recent experience for many Directors and consequently requires a bespoke and sensitive approach that reflects the maturity and skillset of the Board.
Whether it be for an existing team, the arrival of a new leader, or post-merger acquisition, having the right people in the right roles, along with a culturally aligned team is crucial. Having a clear view of succession, individual development and future talent needs are mandatory tools in a CEO’s arsenal. Our partners have extensive experience conducting individual and team leadership assessments.
- Progentas partnership members collaborate closely with clients to tailor a process to meet their specific needs.
- Just as each client and issue is different, we approach engagements from our clients’ perspective first rather than applying a standardised methodology.
- As trusted advisors and experienced business operators, we seek to provide our clients with authentic, thought-provoking counsel.
- We approach each challenge with a creative, problem-solving mindset and bring an experienced senior leadership perspective with strong strategic insights and commercial judgment.
- We are passionate about being true partners, and are willing to challenge our clients’ mindsets if we believe it will result in a better outcome for them.
- We deliver superior value to our clients. We leverage technology to run an efficient, cost-effective delivery model.
- We seek to build long term, sustainable relationships with senior executives and will not jeopardise these for short term gain. Ultimately the strong and extensive client-endorsements and word-of- mouth recommendations speak for themselves.
- Our clients pay for and expect advice from their contemporaries. Our Partners and Associates are experienced and successful executives in their own right, who engage directly with their clients to help solve their problems, with limited need for leverage or additional support.
- All Partner firms are subject to rigorous admission and ongoing peer/quality review processes.